Friday, March 21, 2008

Finding my style

I have spent a lot of time lately surfing the net and flicking through magazines to work out what my style is. I have always dressed conservatively and have never really been into fashion trends.

I like simple no fuss clothing which after all my reading would probably be classified as classic, casual chic with a touch of preppy (not really into the whole pink and green preppy look and am not yet convinced that argyle sweaters are my thing).

I have spent a lot of time checking out Chic and My Fabulous Preppy Life. I really like the 'looks' they put together and their sense of style suits my tastes, particularly that of My Fabulous Preppy Life.

I have also been checking out Fashion Under $100 and Lookbook for some inspiration. I know what I like when I see it but am hopeless at putting an outfit together myself that works. I think I'm going to be doing a lot of style stealing from here on in so I can get that pulled together look others seem to achieve so easily.

Hope the Easter Bunny brings everybody lots of big easter eggs tomorrow!

No comments: